MK Windows and Doors fiberglass entry door systems provide several advantages over traditional wood and steel entry door systems. Fiberglass doors can be manufactured to look like wood and it is very difficult to tell them apart.
They are built tougher than regular doors and perform better under extreme temperature changes and can be customized for your specific needs.
- All fiberglass doors are filled with HCFC free polyurethane foam insulation, offering at least seven times the insulating properties than wood doors
- Our discrete door skins are made of a high impact, compression molded fiberglass; in addition to being corrosion free, it also resists warping, splits, bowing and cracking
- Can be customized to your size selection
- Low-maintenance material
- Composite frame construction
- Black Sill Standard
- 6 5/8 Jamb Standard
- Door lite units are full 1″ insulated glass, with tempered glass for maximum safety will not buckle
- Real wood like finishing
- Customizable to most door glass sizes and styles
- Authentic wood grain texture replicates an oak or mahogany finish
- Each fiberglass door comes with reinforced lock block to support your hardware, providing strength and security
- Multi-point locking system is recommended on every fiberglass system